pspp-dev

Re: Continuous integration tests also for MacOS and Windows

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Continuous integration tests also for MacOS and Windows
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 18:07:54 -0700

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:10 PM Friedrich Beckmann
<friedrich.beckmann@gmx.de> wrote:
> do you run your nightly builds on a computer at home?

Currently I run them on a rented cloud VM because I do not have a suitable
computer at home. However, I have a very exciting computer ordered and
when it arrives I will probably start running the build there instead.

> I have mirrored pspp on github with a travis build on ubuntu 18.04. So now
> there are these nice build status images:
>
> https://www.hs-augsburg.de/homes/beckmanf/pspp/

Oh, that's excellent. Would it make sense to publish the build products
somehow? (At least, currently I see only a status and a build log.)