pspp-dev

Re: What I've been working on

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: What I've been working on
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 18:38:05 +0200

I think we should.

Although I agree this issue should have a highish priority, it is
non-trivial to fix.

The overriding criteria in whether to release or not to release must
be whether the new release is an improvement over the previous one.
This issue was extant in 1.2.0 so, although not ideal, we can live with
it in 1.4.0

However we should put this on priority.

J'