pspp-dev

Re: What I've been working on

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: What I've been working on
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 08:11:53 +0200

On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 09:33:10PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 5:16 AM John Darrington
     <john@darrington.wattle.id.au> wrote:

     > I have fixed everything that I'm aware of that needs fixing before a
     > next release - with one exception:   There'll need to be a 0.5 release
     > of spread-sheet-widget (currently we're on 0.4).  Perhaps people could
     > use the version from git https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/ssw.git
     > for testing for the next few days.

     I've configured the autobuilder to do this, so the next builds at
     https://benpfaff.org/~blp/pspp-master/ should be based on the tip
     of master at ssw.

Thanks.  But any issues are unlikely to be discovered at build time, but
when running the GUI.   Particularly when manipulating the datasheet and
varsheet after having run syntax which mutates the data in obscure ways.

J'