pspp-dev

a new feature to pspp and that its output can be exported to an .ods ODF

From: javierbuilder
Subject: a new feature to pspp and that its output can be exported to an .ods ODF file
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 05:07:48 -0700

 Good night.! I work as technical support in a research institute in
     language and culture.
     In my institute there are 2 statesmen! used to using SPSS.
     I am a member of fsfla.org. foundation of free software for latin
     america and we get the institute to use free software in all its
     processes .. It is important to be able to dedicate my efforts so
that
     the free tools we use for social science research in
socio-educational
     inclusion, can be completely done in Free Software and for that,
the
     Director of our institute Dr. Kaliman Ricardo, allowed me to
dedicate my
     efforts to support the free software projects that we use.

     The statisticians of the institute are new and are used to using
spss
     and for things as simple as the output of pspp is an image or does
not
     export to calc or ods prefer not to use it .. that is why I decided
     put my efforts to support the pspp project and others that are
necessary

     the proposal of this email is that I want to implement a new
feature to
     pspp and that its output can be exported to an .ods ODF file and tb
     display the results in an editable table like JASP or jamovi does.

     I want a mentor to help me implement the new features as quickly as
     possible.
     thank you.