pspp-dev

Re: PSPP dev in-person gathering in Germany in April?

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: PSPP dev in-person gathering in Germany in April?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 20:33:21 +0100

Hi everyone,

Sounds nice and it is a good region for a short holiday. I am interested.

Have fun

Op do 17 jan. 2019 om 20:04 schreef Ben Pfaff <address@hidden>:
Hi everyone.

I'm going to be in Saarland, in Germany, in April, roughly from April
1-5, for a workshop at Schloss Dagstuhl.  Talking to John, it seems like
it might be possible to gather a few of us in person for discussions,
food, etc. around that time.  Maybe we could record some talks or
discussions; I have high-quality audio recording equipment for
podcasting.  I'd be happy to do that, since I have never met any of the
current PSPP developers.  I've CCed a few people who seem like they live
a reasonable distance away.

Who's interested?

Ben