pspp-dev

Large Fonts in latest macports build when using quartz backend

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Large Fonts in latest macports build when using quartz backend
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:31:42 +0100

Hi Jeremy,

i build pspp in the latest macports environment using the quartz backend. The fonts
are pretty large compared to the other MacOS applications. Have you noticed this also?

When I run it with

GTK_DEBUG=interactive ../install/bin/psppire

then I can see that the adwaita scheme does not have a font selected (where the default
is Cantarell). By selecting for example Lucida Grande Regular 10 I can make it similar
to the other applications.

Regards

Fritz