pspp-dev

rc file used by psppire?

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: rc file used by psppire?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 21:10:33 +0200

Hi
===============
In the news file (change to 0.6) I found:
* If a syntax file named named `rc' is found in a configuration directory (such as $HOME/.pspp), it is executed before any syntax file specified on the command line. The -r or --no-statrc command line option may be used to disable this behavior.
In the manual I didn't find it. Does it also work for psppire? I played a bit with it but had no result.
If it is used for psppire, is the filename rc or rc.sps or pspp.rc or ..... And any idea where it should be placed in a MSWindows environment?
Have fun