pspp-dev

problems with new MSWindows toolchain or bug in pspp

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: problems with new MSWindows toolchain or bug in pspp
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 14:13:27 +0200

Hi

I build a new toochain on top of a fresh installation to be able to build the daily master versions. So everything I used is changed.

The toolchain I used won't work anymore as GTK3 should be newer as the version I used.

When testing the generated build I get the error:
Couldn't open user interface. Opening of file <my path during the build process>/dataeditor.ui failed.
No such file or directory.

It looks as if I can't place dataeditor.ui on an other path anymore.

Is there something changed in the pspp sources?

Have fun