pspp-dev

Re: pspp 0.10.1-2 on mentors.debian.net

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: pspp 0.10.1-2 on mentors.debian.net
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 06:56:47 -0700

Hi Friedrich. I'm on vacation without a laptop until Friday. I'll upload the new version when I return.

On Apr 4, 2016 7:37 AM, "Friedrich Beckmann" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ben,

i did a new upload of pspp-0.10.1-2 to mentors which removed two workarounds for problems on hurd-i386 and armhf. The purpose is to check if this now works.

Fritz

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Betreff: pspp uploaded to mentors.debian.net
Datum: 4. April 2016 um 15:00:27 MESZ

Hi.

Your upload of the package 'pspp' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Others can now see it. The URL of your package is:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/pspp