pspp-dev

Re: help needed

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: help needed
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 17:30:51 +0100

Hi

It seems I am lost. I now even patch configure so PSQL support is always "yes".  But still the installed version reports that PostGres support is not included in the compiled version.

What trigger can PSPP used to decide if it will compile with PostGres support after configure sets it to yes.

Have fun