pspp-dev

Re: New Sheet

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: New Sheet
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 20:24:28 +0100

Hi John,

the download works now. I installed it via symbolic link, in src/ui/gui/efficient-sheet.

When I run

make -f Smake

then I get the following error message:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -f Smake Makefile.in configure
automake --add-missing --copy --no-force --include-deps
configure.ac:12: installing 'build-aux/compile'
configure.ac:9: installing 'build-aux/missing'
automake: error: cannot open < src/ui/gui/efficient-sheet/automake.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
make: *** [everything] Error 2

Any idea?

Friedrich