pspp-dev

Re: pspp-dev Digest, Vol 143, Issue 9

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: pspp-dev Digest, Vol 143, Issue 9
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 23:34:47 +0100

Hi

The patch works now.  But I am still confused about the results.

SAVE
        /OUTFILE="über.sav"

works and I can open the file again with a get. However if I look with the Windows explorer I see the file with the name über.sav.

I am not sure if this is something because of my settings or because of the way the file is handled.

I have no clear answer about this issue from any user.

Is there a MSwindows user on the list able/willing to test these none ascii filenames on his computer? I can provide the needed installer.

Have fun

Hmm.  Try this new version, attached.