pspp-dev

Re: SPSS vs PSPP syntax

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: SPSS vs PSPP syntax
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 08:47:39 +0200

Dear Douglas,

thanks for the reply and the new bug descriptions regarding t-test groups and the regression command.

I opened a bug in the bug database regarding the regression syntax:

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45667

The spss v23 syntax description

ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/documentation/statistics/23.0/en/client/Manuals/IBM_SPSS_Statistics_Command_Syntax_Reference.pdf

says that the groups command should separate the values with comma, but I guess you produced the syntax via the spss GUI, right?

Regards

Friedrich