pspp-dev

Re: Re: save translate error

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Re: save translate error
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 14:51:44 +0100

I pushed a few changes which improve the error reporting slightly.  By that, I
mean
there should no longer be the "Success" which obviously isn't.

I suspect that the problem that these widnows users have encountered is that
the C:\USers\xxx\My Documents\ directory does not actually exist although they
believe that it does.    One cannot trust the "windows explorer" in these cases.
Those "special directories" appear to exist in the windows explorer, whereas
they actually have another pathname in the filesystem.

I'd like somebody to actually confirm the existance of the directory using the
windows
shell, but I don't know if any of the users who reported this error actually
know how
to do this.

J'