pspp-dev

Re: Re: Re: PSPP - 5-11-2014 (Ben Pfaff)

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Re: Re: PSPP - 5-11-2014 (Ben Pfaff)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 06:15:43 +0100

[ Moving to address@hidden ]

Let's try to isolate this.  What is the smallest dataset and the smallest
command that provokes this problem?

The original report was an assertion about the number of rows in a table.  So
let's try to find out which table.

If we can do that, we may be able to make some intelligent guesses about the
problem.

J'

On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 10:22:29PM +0100, Harry Thijssen wrote:
     > I only tried the syntax with the demo.sav file from the original report.
     > I don't know, off-hand, whether address is numeric in that file.
     >
     > I'd appreciate a backtrace when you have time for it.
     >
     > Thanks,
     >
     > Ben.

     Unfortunately MSWindows won't give a backtrace. The only errortext I get
is:

     This applications has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
     way.

     What I did to reproduce the error:
     - Create a datafile with the variable  "address" and everything default
     (=numeric)
     - Run the posted command.

     Have fun