pspp-dev

Re: Re: wrong text in http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: wrong text in http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:42:58 +0200

From: John Darrington <address@hidden>
To: Harry Thijssen <address@hidden>
Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:43:15AM +0200, Harry Thijssen wrote:
     http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html contains the text:

     Windows (either natively or with Cygwin)

     this is wrong.

How is it wrong?

It was correct long ago. But it is outdated as for the last few years there is only a native package.

Your package is a native build isn't it?

Yes

And I know for a fact that it has (at least once) worked on Cygwin.

First I build a Cygwin based package. Then Michael build a native one. As Michael stopped with building, I build, with help of Michael, a complete new native version.  The Cygwin based build and the current native build have nothing in common except that I build both.

Have fun