pspp-dev

Re: debian pspp-0.8.3-3 in mentors.debian.net

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: debian pspp-0.8.3-3 in mentors.debian.net
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:44:38 +0200

Am 20.08.2014 um 17:54 schrieb Ben Pfaff <address@hidden>:
I also tried the parallel build option but parallel builds did not work sometimes. The version now only runs the
testsuite parallel but not the make process. I think you wanted to enable the parallel builds by
changing the MAKEFLAGS but that does not work. Therefore I first wanted to do the autoreconf
changes and see how that builds on the platforms.

Hmm.  I have noticed some parallel build problems lately too.  I will
try to get to fixing it soon.

I looked a little bit into this and I filed two bug reports:

pspp: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?43029
automake: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18301

Thanks for testing and uploading 0.8.3-3!

Friedrich