pspp-dev

Re: pspp removed from Debian

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp removed from Debian
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 10:09:21 +0200

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 11:28:43PM +0200, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:

     - outdated-autotools-helper-file
     I guess this is the way it works

     - desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry
     No plan to change that. Might be an idea for a change in upstream for the
next release.

     - hardening-no-fortify-functions
     No plan and no idea how to change that

     - package-contains-empty-directory
     No plan to change that and no idea if there is a plan behind the empty
directory

     - privacy-breach-generic
     I guess this is o.k.

Is it possible to get some more information on the above warnings?  For
example, WHAT
keywords does the desktop entry lack?  Which directory is empty?  Where does it
believe
there is a privacy breach?

If we think these are real issues, we will fix them.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3