pspp-dev

Re: pspp removed from Debian

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: pspp removed from Debian
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 23:28:43 +0200

Hi,

I will send an updated package. Please see my comments regarding
the  lintian warnings below.

Removed the NMU line.

I guess this is the way it works

I changed the watch file comments.

I added the signature check.

postinst has been generated. I guess this is a problem of the code generator.

postrm has been generated

No plan to change that

No plan to change that. Might be an idea for a change in upstream for the next release.

No plan and no idea how to change that

No plan to change that and no idea if there is a plan behind the empty directory

I guess this is o.k.

Friedrich