pspp-dev

some german translations not shown in the application

From: Matthias Keil
Subject: some german translations not shown in the application
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:08:11 +0200

Dear PSPP developer, my name is Matthias Keil. I´m one of the translators for the German package of PSPP.

Another translator noticed that some German translations are not displayed in the application. He has marked the missing entries in the current PO file (pspp-0.8.2.1.de.po) with the translator comments ("not shown in application" or "not shoen in output").

We would like to clarify what it is that these entries are not displayed.

Thanks in advance

Matthias Keil