pspp-dev

Re: New Role Icons

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: New Role Icons
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:02:39 -0800 (PST)

When I proposed the inclusion of role attributes, was intended to achieve greater interoperability in creating, reading and modifying files for SPSS (and SPSS data collection). However, at present PSPP has no statistical procedures (advanced) in which role attributes have significance.

--
Bastián Díaz
9 - 696 584 75