pspp-dev

Re: Re: Re: about pango.aliases

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Re: about pango.aliases
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 10:37:58 +0100

It seems to be a message from 2008/04/13.  In the current installation,
even on the whole computers where I build and test, there is nowhere a
"pango.alisases" or a file which might be used for that purpose. You might
give it a try by adding such a file in \Program files\PSPP\etc\pango If it
works I don't mind to include it.

However what would

oeps I pushed the button to early. The last sentence should be:

However what would happen with a future Chinese translation?  Will they have the opposite problem?

Maybe some of the Japanese translators know how this is solved in other projects?

have fun