pspp-dev

Re: New functions for the toolbar in the Data Editor

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: New functions for the toolbar in the Data Editor
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 07:02:12 +0100

By all means go ahead and contribute the necessary icons.

However, do bear in mind that the corresponding functionality may not be
implemented in PSPP and it
may not be trivial to do so.  For example, we have discussed the undo option on
several occasions
and while it would certainly be a nice thing to have, it is not altogether
straightforward to do,
in an efficient way.