pspp-dev

suggestion to enable users to switch UI language.

From: dash_3_0_0
Subject: suggestion to enable users to switch UI language.
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:04:35 +0900

Dear all,

Hello, this is Tetsuya Suga, recently started to translate PSPP into Japanese.
(some of you know another e-mail address of mine, but never mind.)

After Harry provided the new PSPP package for MSWindows including the
Japanese translation, some of my Japanese friends told me that they
still want to use PSPP in English. It is partly because they are
already used to English.

This situation may happen not only in Japanese.

Thus, it will be great if PSPP has a setting option that can enable
users to switch the language.

Thank you in advance,

Tetsuya

--