pspp-dev

Re: .zsav

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: .zsav
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:37:03 +0100

I think the evidence suggests that IBM simply haven't bothered about a special
mimetype for .ZSAV files.
So I think we shouldn't  either - at least not until some new compelling
evidence appears.

Instead we should just submit the necessary upstream patches so that ZSAV files
are recognised in the
same field as .SAV files.

Regards,

J'