pspp-dev

Re: .zsav

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: .zsav
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:41:11 +0200

Oeps, I better checked the forum before posting.

Anyway, I think it is very important to check how SPSS is handling this. I have to insert a mime-type in the system and don't want to override the spss settings with different valuas as this would disrupt SPSS if both pacakages are installed on the same MSWindows installation.

Have fun