pspp-dev

Re: Size of icons in toolbar and other queries

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Size of icons in toolbar and other queries
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 09:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

> I think the problem is, that we have labels beneath the toolbar icons,
> whereas other programs don't.  I suppose we > could remove the labels and
> make them tooltips instead.

I think that's a good idea.
Moreover, at least in GNOME, you can set display labels below the icons, or the
right side in the toolbar (GTK +2), which is not possible in GTK +3, because
the labels are displayed to the right of some icons to "open" or "save" as
default. (this is to take it into consideration)

> These already appear to be done.

Are those recent changes?
I'm using psppire 0.8.1-gae53f7.
+ https://www.dropbox.com/s/169akms7wum3mof/psppire_contexmenu.png