pspp-dev

Re: Update artwork 0.2 version (coming soon)

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Update artwork 0.2 version (coming soon)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello. I have taken some time, but I have begun to update the artwork for PSPP
to version 0.2.
To eliminate clutter, I have only included the icons actually used by "psppire"
and only the functions specified in the toolbar have an icon associated with a
canvas of 24x24 and 32x32.

Changes to flat icons:
* Redesign most icons and better integrate with "GNOME symbolic icons".
* Icons in categories (measure, role, etc.), get a darker tone for better
viewing.
* Support for measures based on time and money.(Eg. time scale and currency
scale)

Currently, only missing the icons that support specific analyzes (working on
it).

I pushed the changes to the master branch and also I have added references to
the new images in smake and *.ui files, however, I could not find the file to
modify the icons of the properties of variables.

You can tell me what file it is?

Best Regards

--
Bastián Díaz