pspp-dev

Re: Icons disappeared

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Icons disappeared
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:18:36 +0200

This would be difficult, because the patch would have to be against the Gtk
library not pspp .

However I have something you can try:

In src/ui/gui/psppire.c try changing the string GTK_ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR to
GTK_ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR and see what happens (if anything).  If that makes
no difference, maybe try any of the other symbols listed in
http://www.gtk.org/api/2.6/gtk/gtk-Themeable-Stock-Images.html#GtkIconSize

- this is just a hunch ...

J'