pspp-dev

Re: Icon transition complete

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Icon transition complete
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:13:28 -0700 (PDT)

I performed interoperability testing between PSPP and SPSS with the new column
variable properties for role works great.

I was wondering if you could make a change in the user interface for the
columns in alignment, measurement and role. The change would include the
display of the icon associated with the dropdown list (so there would be a
visual cue to pick one) and add a column width similar for these 3 columns.

Not know the method used, but another solution to these 3 columns wide, it
could be that the minimum width is indicated by the "word more characters +
icon" and would not miss letters of the words or icons that account when
choosing a custom size columns (an idea).

Cheers.

--
Bastián Díaz