pspp-dev

document branch

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: document branch
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:56:54 +0100

The document branch tarball is created succesfull, but they reference to pic1.png etc. At least at the site off Ben they are not visible at this moment.
I realise the pics might become a problem for the package builders as they have to include all external png files. At this moment I think it would be best to place the png files in a sub directory so the whole subdirectory can be packed in the package.

Have fun