pspp-dev

ppsp and python

From: Daniel Elliott
Subject: ppsp and python
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 07:05:04 -0500

Hello,

My wife is returning to grad school and is one of those fields that
makes extensive use of SPSS.  Fortunately, I found this excellent
piece of software.

My question is this: I have some experience with C/C++
interoperability with Python through my efforts with OpenCV.  If I
were to add something like neural networks, could integration into
PPSP involve writing the IO in C with some hooks into Python to reuse
my own, extensive code base?

Thanks for your time and great work on PPSP.

- dan elliott