pspp-dev

Re: Problems with help in Html too

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Re: Problems with help in Html too
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:47:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Can you tell me if you have any better luck with the attached file. Fixing the menu/node issues and the other problems you mentioned seems to have done wonders especially in the html version in which no sections are missing, but there are still a couple of minor issues. The pdf looks better with the spacing issue, but there is room for improvement.

I will look to see if I can compile in a verbose mode to find any other issues.

Thank you,

Selma