pspp-dev

Nearly Done: Attached what I have so far.

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Nearly Done: Attached what I have so far.
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 19:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I inserted the figures today and have had some issues with the document not really looking nice, although it looks better in the html form (if I could upload it somewhere where you can see it or email it too you with the images).

1)The figures looked sharper before I shrunk them, and so I'll try Gimp or another software to get better quality images.
2) There is some really funky spacing going on in that file and so I'll look into page breaks and no breaks ect..

If you can ignore that the rest seems ok. Oh, and also I still need to insert a few references (not many).

If its OK I'll do this on Wed onwards. I'm going to be too busy tommorrow and Tues.

Regards,

Selma