pspp-dev

Re: Question: How Make Texi File Without Build PsPP

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Re: Question: How Make Texi File Without Build PsPP
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:51:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I don't get errors anymore thanks. Attached is the User Manual the sections Graphical User Interface and Main Menu in the Contents are What I have written. I wanted the Main menu to be a section inside the Graphical User Interface, and it lists it as such, but on the table of contents it has a node reminiscent of a chapter rather than a section. So I'm looking into that.

I'm also looking into formatting it more nicely. I've reworked the formatting (table/list paragraph layout) in the first few paragraphs of the pdf, and thought I would stick to that style throughout the rest of it.

Regards,

Selma