pspp-dev

Progress with Help Manual

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Progress with Help Manual
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:47:36 -0700 (PDT)

I've got a "bare-bones" texinfo file in the same format and with the same syntax as all the other ones in your manual. Since the chapter is long it takes a while to edit this file, I think it might take one or two more days -tops- to fine tune.

I've also proof read the chapter and so it makes a much better read now. The bare-bones texinfo file has all the text in place in among nodes, subsections,  examples, lists, tables ect... The fine tuning involves inserting the images(see the word file), a few  references to other nodes, and maybe some more fine tuning with regards to formating text (ie bold, italics and positioning ect..).

The word document and texi file are attached both should make for a better read, and don't worry I will separate all the paragraphs such that all sentences are separated as requested. I've allready started that process in places.

Regards,

Selma