pspp-dev

What I have so far

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: What I have so far
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 12:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I've attached what I've done so far. The tex-info syntax might not be correct at this point (and I need to find commands for importing images too), but I will fix that later in a linux operating system. Currently, I'm just going by the syntax used in your documenation, and am writing this in Cygwin in windows, meaning I can't test it as I go along without switching back and forth between operating systems, slowing things down greatly.

Regards,

Selma