pspp-dev

Re: Finished GUI Help

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Re: Finished GUI Help
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:35:10 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll get started putting that into a texinfo file following the same format sytle as the current documentation. I agree it needs some work. For example, I wasn't so sure on the approach of the starting sentence in a description. A lot of help documents online use a first sentence that is not strictly gramatically correct but it sounds OK and seems less awkward, making it hard to know which approach to follow.

Regards,

Selma