pspp-dev

Re: Re: Problems with pspp on fresh toolchain

From: harry . thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: Problems with pspp on fresh toolchain
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:43:38 +0000

Hi

I don't think it is a Mingw problem.

I debugged it in help-menu.c

At the moment of the abort it creates a transparent output screen and then the program aborts. If I comment out the msg function, it doesn't do anything and also not abort.

/*
msg (ME, _("Cannot open reference manual: %s. The PSPP user manual is "
"also available at %s"),
err->message,
PACKAGE_URL "documentation.html");
*/

If I replace the msg function with:
msg (ME, "Dummy");
PSPPIRE again aborts.

So it must be a problem with msg. Do you have a hint how I can debug this?

Have fun