pspp-dev

ANOVA/MANOVA

From: Trever L Hallock
Subject: ANOVA/MANOVA
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 13:42:47 -0500

Hello,

I would love to help with PSPP, but am relatively inexperienced. I am a student in both Math and Computer Science, and although I feel confident in C, I am learning about ANOVA/MANOVA and ANCOVA/MANCOVA in my classes, which is what I would like to implement over this coming semester. I would also need to learn GSL while coding these. If you think my code could help, let me know if you have any more specifics on the struct that I should use to store the results of my routines besides what I will be able to figure out by browsing other back end examples PSPP uses. Is there anyone else working on this?

Thanks,
--
- Trever Hallock