pspp-dev

PSPP - generate choice sets?

From: Robak, Anna Michelle - robam013
Subject: PSPP - generate choice sets?
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 14:28:11 +0000

Hi there,
I just found PSPP as an alternative to SPSS and was wondering if PSPP is
capable of generating choice sets through orthogonal design? I checked out the
user manual and saw that 'orthoplan' is not yet implemented. I take that to
mean PSPP isn't yet capable of generating choice sets for choice modelling /
conjoint analysis?

I look forward to your confirmation - or even better, telling me I'm wrong and
that it is in there, before I invest my savings in SPSS.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Anna

Anna Robak
PhD Candidate
Centre for Regulation and Market Analysis
UniSA