pspp-dev

[quick-cluster 0/4] Implement QUICK CLUSTER command

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [quick-cluster 0/4] Implement QUICK CLUSTER command
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:11:24 -0700

Hi Mehmet.  Thanks so much for getting all the paperwork worked out!
It's great to have a new PSPP contributor.

I've put the last version of your QUICK CLUSTER command that you
sent to me into a Git commit int the first email that follows this
one.  The three commits after that just make minor tweaks to the
coding style to make it more closely resemble other PSPP code.

Let me know how this looks.  I'll push it to master when you're
satisfied.

Others are welcome to comment too.

We should write some documentation for QUICK CLUSTER (do you have
any already?).

Thanks,

Ben.

Ben Pfaff (3):
  QUICK CLUSTER: Fold quick-cluster.h into quick-cluster.c.
  QUICK CLUSTER: Update #include directives to match current style.
  QUICK CLUSTER: Adjust comment style.

Mehmet Hakan Satman (1):
  QUICK CLUSTER: New command.

 AUTHORS                               |    2 +
 NEWS                                  |    2 +
 src/language/command.def              |    4 +-
 src/language/stats/automake.mk        |    1 +
 src/language/stats/quick-cluster.c    |  565
 tests/automake.mk                     |    1 +
 tests/language/stats/quick-cluster.at |   74 +++++
 create mode 100644 src/language/stats/quick-cluster.c
 create mode 100644 tests/language/stats/quick-cluster.at