pspp-dev

Testing

From: Nicholas Smith
Subject: Testing
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:11:21 +0000

Hey,

My name is Nicholas Smith and I am a PhD candidate at Auburn University in Public Policy. I recently found your software and after reviewing it, was extremely impressed. I started evangelizing on campus to my peers about your software but I was met with considerable skepticism, especially by my professors, that the software might not be legal or may not be statistically accurate.

Well, as an open source advocate, I could not stand by and let this happen. Tonight, I will be running a data set in both SPSS and PSPP. I will post screenshots of both, along with all the tables and graphs. If they turn out to be the same, the professors will no longer be skeptical and I can continue to advocate for PSPP. I figured this might be helpful to you guys as well, so I will email you my findings.

Nicholas Smith
PhD Candidate
Auburn University
334-524-1911