pspp-dev

Re: problem with latest master

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: problem with latest master
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 09:40:27 -0700

address@hidden writes:

> That solved the issue but now I get an other error:

This linking error says that the iconv functions cannot be
found.  I don't see anything in the linker command line that
would cause the iconv library to be linked.

Can you try editing your Makefile, looking for a line that starts
with "LIBS =" and adding -liconv to it?  If that makes a
difference then we can try to figure out why it isn't be linked
automatically.

Thanks,

Ben.
--