pspp-dev

boxplots (at least for HTML export)

From: Jan Wort
Subject: boxplots (at least for HTML export)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:56:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hi to you all,
I am a Interaction Design student and use PSPP for analyzing research-logs on touch interfaces. It is a great piece of software - despite of the fact that the version in the ubuntu repository does not like me ;-) (So I use the win port with wine)
Often I miss the possibility to have boxplots as they can help tremendously in getting an impression of the data. So I would like to implement this feature at least in the HTML file export (and if the result viewer is HTML based, in that too) So to get started: how can I edit the HTML-template (or however the HTML is generated)  that is used for generation of the content?
Sorry if that sounds a bit noob-ish but I a not familiar with the programming languages that are used and the build structure PSPP is made with, so you could help me a lot with pointing me to the right place.

Cheers,
 Jan Dittrich