pspp-dev

Re: Test Run of 0.7.6 (gd913ec) Mac

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Test Run of 0.7.6 (gd913ec) Mac
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 20:46:56 -0700

Jeremy Lavergne <address@hidden> writes:

> 27 unexpected test failures (was 4 in 0.7.5).

Most of these are expansions of test failures we already knew
about.  That is, individual tests have been broken down into
multiple tests, and so we get multiple failures where previously
there were single failures.

Some were new bugs in the tests themselves, not in the parts of
PSPP under test.  John fixed some of those one or two days ago,
and I fixed the rest tonight.

The only test failures that really worry me are the sparse-array
and sparse-xarray failures.  I think that to debug those I would
ideally want to arrange to use your Mac OS system remotely
again.  If you will stop in on the IRC channel again soon then we
can discuss it.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org