pspp-dev

Fw: new ideas for how to contribute to PSPP - testing, statistical answe

From: Gene Shackman
Subject: Fw: new ideas for how to contribute to PSPP - testing, statistical answers
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 15:11:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I saw the posting on how to contribute. I think I can test some statistical functionality of pspp, and I'm eager to see more functionality. I may also be able to answer some statistical questions, but I haven't seen those yet on the list, mostly questions about how to install, how to import, stuff like that.

Gene

Gene Shackman, Ph.D.
The Global Social Change Research Project
http://gsociology.icaap.org
Free Resources for Methods in Evaluation and Social Research
http://gsociology.icaap.org/methods
Applied Sociologist