pspp-dev

Re: odbc support

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: odbc support
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 21:08:52 -0700

Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm implementing the odbc support on pspp. Since I've never made a new
> feature
> to pspp, I would like to know if my implementation is good. I'm
> sending what I've
> changed on get-data.c.

It looks good to me.

I see that you have UNENCRYPTED but not ENCRYPTED.  I see
documentation for ENCRYPTED, so it would be good to allow it.

> My implementation already receives the options passed on syntax, opens
> the connection
> with odbc and deal with errors. Now I "only" need to get results of
> the sql query.

Sounds like good progress.

How is the copyright paperwork going?  I don't see an update on
the FSF side yet.  I hope that they have responded to your latest
email by now.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org