pspp-dev

Re: covariance branch update

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: covariance branch update
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:25:08 +0000

I took the liberty of doing this merge.  If you feel that anything
in it is inappropriate, please revert it.

J'

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 04:51:11PM -0400, Jason Stover wrote:
     I just pushed a rewrite of linreg.c and regression.q
     to the covariance branch. It uses the code in covariance.c.
     Please let me know if looks OK. It passed make check.

     If it does look OK, then I should merge this to master
     and delete covariance-matrix.[ch], coefficient.[ch],
     and design-matrix.[ch].

     The next step will be to make covariance.[ch] able
     to handle interactions. That could be difficult.

     -Jason