pspp-dev

problem with odf driver

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: problem with odf driver
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:12:50 -0300

Hello,

On my windows 7 64bits, the odf driver don't work. Debugging it, I've
found that pspp creates the odf-xxxx folder inside install dir, which
lead us back
on the problem with psppire.txt, talked some time ago. It should write
the folder on users home, because non-admin users can't write on
system folders.

Second, the line above won't work on windows. 'mv' on windows is
'move', and also windows doesn't have a 'zip' executable by default.
odt.c:399 =>  "cd %s ; rm -f ../%s; zip -q -X ../%s mimetype; zip -q

There is no way to create this using build-in functions?

Thanks,

Michel